Aww, come on...

History of Archery and collecting antique and collectible Traditional Archery supplies.
Forum rules
This forum is for discussing the history of archery. The collecting of antique and collectible traditional archery items. Not for selling items or trading. Not for selling items you manufactured unless you are a sponsor.
stumper

Re: Aww, come on...

#11 Post by stumper »

http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad27 ... dei9tv.jpg

Bear grizzly 2016 45lbs and bear Ausable 2016 45lbs.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#12 Post by Carpdaddy »

Sounds like you struck oil Mitch with the bow wood.
I don't have a computer, everything I do is from my iPhone. I have a image sizer app and a hosting site app, a little trouble but I haven't figured out an easier way.

stumper

#13 Post by stumper »

I can only figure how to link without a sizer. So the link in my previous post will have to do
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Shadowhntr

#14 Post by Shadowhntr »

If you bring the image page up on a computer that has other photos on the page as well as the one you want, then put the cursor on the pic you want in the upper left corner of the photo there is a menu. On it, you will find edit. Click edit, let it come up, then on the bar, choose resize. It will come up with 2 numbers in 2 seperate boxs. Like 1200x3000 for example. In the far right box, highlight it, and put in 640. The other box should adjust automatically. As long as its a maximum of 640x640, it will work.
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#15 Post by Captainkirk »

What he said.
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Collecting & History”