Bear Razorheads

History of Archery and collecting antique and collectible Traditional Archery supplies.
Forum rules
This forum is for discussing the history of archery. The collecting of antique and collectible traditional archery items. Not for selling items or trading. Not for selling items you manufactured unless you are a sponsor.
Captainkirk
Site Admin

Bear Razorheads

#1 Post by Captainkirk »

Are any of you guys still shooting/hunting with original Bear Razorheads, and if so...your impressions?
Aim small, miss small!

Crazynate

Re: Bear Razorheads

#2 Post by Crazynate »

I hunt with them every year. I don't think there is an easier 2 blade head to sharpen with a file. I use them with 75 grain steel inserts to get my point weight up. I love them.
Goodnight Chesty Wherever You Are.

Shadowhntr

#3 Post by Shadowhntr »

I still hunt with them but mainly use them on Turkey. I hate to though because one of these days there will be no replacing them. I CAN attribute 3/4 of all my bow killed whitetail to Razor heads. For many many years, if you wanted to try an talk me out of using my razor heads....you'd of got laughed at. I only have a couple dozen left and every one has my respect. As Nate said...a pleasure to sharpen.
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#4 Post by Captainkirk »

I've got a half-dozen arrows that have RH's on them...they are pretty much relegated to display use, but they're pretty awesome! It's sort of a collection, of sorts...
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Collecting & History”