Cross draw knife sheath

How to's, questions and build alongs for those who make or want to make their own gear made from leather. Get some tips on how you can make your own quiver, arm guard, etc. to go along with your Custom Traditional Bow.
Forum rules
No selling of leather goods unless you are a sponsor.
stumper

Re: Cross draw knife sheath

#11 Post by stumper »

Grizzly wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:12 am I like that. Do you have a matching paddle holster for something lightweight like a snub?
You are like the slightly older wiser probably better looking version of me. I was thinking the same thing!!!!
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

White Falcon

#12 Post by White Falcon »

I don't own a snub or and have not made one.

Grizzly

#13 Post by Grizzly »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Only the Lord knows.

Except for one big difference. You like to work out. I know I should, but so far have not gotten into the routine. Only after they put the stint in me for a while. I know I should have kept it up. Now caring for the wife is keeping me moving and pretty active. Boy, am I glad they had drugs for that rheumatoid arthritis when it kicked in. I feel so much better now.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

stumper

#14 Post by stumper »

Grizzly wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:46 am :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only the Lord knows.

Except for one big difference. You like to work out. I know I should, but so far have not gotten into the routine. Only after they put the stint in me for a while. I know I should have kept it up. Now caring for the wife is keeping me moving and pretty active. Boy, am I glad they had drugs for that rheumatoid arthritis when it kicked in. I feel so much better now.
Oh I dont like to work out.... I just force myself to do it.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#15 Post by Captainkirk »

stumper wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:11 pm Oh I dont like to work out.... I just force myself to do it.
Ditto that.
Aim small, miss small!

White Falcon

#16 Post by White Falcon »

:) :)

Return to “Leather Crafting”