Members...HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Members...HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!

#1 Post by Captainkirk »

As you may have noticed, we are undergoing a few changes here at Tradhunter.com
One of them is to find out what you like or don't like here, changes or additions you would like to see, and what is important to you as a member. Call it a "suggestion box", if you will. After all, this IS the SUGGESTION BOX forum, but few ever use it.
Now is the time. If you are a member on another trad hunting or trad archery site and like (or dislike) something there, speak your mind so we can decide to incorporate it (or not) into our format. After all, our membership rolls have changed dramatically since this forum was first formed with many of the the charter members no longer here or inactive for years. What matters now is YOU, the current/active membership. If you don't feel comfortable stating your opinion in a public post feel free to PM myself, Tony (Carpdaddy) or Jason (Shadowhntr) but it's better if the current membership can view your comments and add to them.
I've noticed a large number of members sign up, become quite active, then slowly drift away never to return. I can't help but think there were things unsaid that might have caused that, so let this be your opportunity to speak your mind! :mrgreen:
Aim small, miss small!

Longtrad

Re: Members...HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!

#2 Post by Longtrad »

No complaints here, one thing I might suggest is to increase the font size of the "view active topics" link so it grabs your attention ! :o !

47909Hunter

Re: Members...HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!

#3 Post by 47909Hunter »

You might consider moving the banners to the bottom, to the side, or going to a one banner per refresh rotation. Right now, even at my very high resolution, all the banners take up a full screen vertically.
Traditional #1: Flatline Hypertension, 66", 48@28, Ash and Yew (#12017)
Traditional #2: Flatline Hypertension, 66", 42@28, Bocote and Wenge (#112017)
Compound: 2016 Defiant 30, Black Gold Ascent, 10" Bee Stinger Pro Hunter Maxxxxxxxx, QAD Ultra, Etc

Return to “Forum Suggestions”