Yet another forum suggestion

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Yet another forum suggestion

#1 Post by Captainkirk »

How about a separate thread for new trad hunters? Something like a "Start Here" board... :mrgreen: This way all the newbie questions, post and videos could be stashed in one spot; might make it a little more inviting and user-friendly and encourage lurkers to sign up and join in.
People don't want to appear stupid, ignorant or uninformed; that's why so many sign up and simply lurk...they are afraid to appear ignorant (or intimidated). Me; I don't care....I freely admit I don't know Jack Shit and fire away with the ??? but most people won't. There. I said it. :lol:
Aim small, miss small!

scaler

Re: Yet another forum suggestion

#2 Post by scaler »

With that said, I still cannot figure out how to post a pic here, how about some help Capt.

I have posted on other forums and on face book with no problems.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

scaler wrote:With that said, I still cannot figure out how to post a pic here, how about some help Capt.

I have posted on other forums and on face book with no problems.
Drag and copy your image code link, then paste it here. You can delete everything in front of and after the pure image code (the code in between the two bracketed IMG's [IMG] ) and that will eliminate the links. What image site are you using?
Aim small, miss small!

scaler

#4 Post by scaler »

I do not use any site, at a forum for firearms it is different, much easier. What site do you use? I will give it a try again.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#5 Post by Captainkirk »

scaler wrote:I do not use any site, at a forum for firearms it is different, much easier. What site do you use? I will give it a try again.
John, I use both Photobucket and Flickr....more Flickr these days because I have the app on my iPhone and send the pictures over to the site as soon as I take them. Larry did an excellent tutorial on Photobucket here on the site:

http://www.tradhunter.com/tradhunter/fo ... f=55&t=243

complete with screen shots. Easy to follow and right to the point. I just prefer Flickr because of the ease of sending them from my phone to the site. Whatever works for you...
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Forum Suggestions”