Is it still huntin' ( Or Graps huntin' thread )

Tell us your Traditional Bow Hunting experiences
Forum rules
Discuss all aspects of the hunt.
Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Is it still huntin' ( Or Graps huntin' thread )

#111 Post by Captainkirk »

Graps wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:30 pm Took a couple days off for hunting and my back went out.
Hope you're OK. those backs can be a real bugger. I missed last year cuz of mine..
Aim small, miss small!

Grizzly

#112 Post by Grizzly »

I'm glad you can get relief from adjustments. Good to have you back.
I'll keep you in our prayers, asking, trusting and depending in Christ our Lord to heal and strengthen your back.
Now just don't try to wrestle a deer out all by yourself ;)

That string tracker is a great idea for rain. Never thought of that or ever used one. Just out of curiosity, what's the furthest the string went out?
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#113 Post by Captainkirk »

Grizzly wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:29 pm I'm glad you can get relief from adjustments. Good to have you back.
I'll keep you in our prayers, asking, trusting and depending in Christ our Lord to heal and strengthen your back.
Now just don't try to wrestle a deer out all by yourself ;)

That string tracker is a great idea for rain. Never thought of that or ever used one. Just out of curiosity, what's the furthest the string went out?
Craig, I read somewhere in the IL hunting/trapping digest that string trackers are verboten in IL...
Aim small, miss small!

Grizzly

#114 Post by Grizzly »

I was thinking that but was not sure. Haven't had to read the regs for a while now. Used to study them closely.

I hate to think how many hours I've spent following blood trails where there is a drop here and another over there. That stringy thing would have been nice. Got to wonder what Illinois has against them. Littering?
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#115 Post by Captainkirk »

Grizzly wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:42 pm I was thinking that but was not sure. Haven't had to read the regs for a while now. Used to study them closely.

I hate to think how many hours I've spent following blood trails where there is a drop here and another over there. That stringy thing would have been nice. Got to wonder what Illinois has against them. Littering?
Illinois is doing it's darndest to annoy, aggravate, vex and scare off every hunter in the state.
Aim small, miss small!

White Falcon

#116 Post by White Falcon »

Congrats!!

Return to “Bow Hunting experiences”