Another challenge in kansas

Tell us your Traditional Bow Hunting experiences
Forum rules
Discuss all aspects of the hunt.
Hill billy

Another challenge in kansas

#1 Post by Hill billy »

Ok everyone I just returned from a 12 hour drive home. Sorry I didnt have it in me to do a live hunt. There were a lot of time consuming challenges. There is a story to tell and I aim to share this week. Just for a hint I did eat loin last night. To be continued 8-)

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Another challenge in kansas

#2 Post by Captainkirk »

OK, now ya got my curiosity goin'...
Aim small, miss small!

Greg Felty

#3 Post by Greg Felty »

Can hardly wait.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Grizzly

#4 Post by Grizzly »

Got my attention.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#5 Post by Carpdaddy »

Hummm??

Jamesh76

#6 Post by Jamesh76 »

Nice

Elkman
Site Admin

#7 Post by Elkman »

Looking forward to hearing all about it.
Calling Elk - Awesome! !€

stumper

#8 Post by stumper »

Awesome
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Hill billy

#9 Post by Hill billy »

We left on nov 7th about 430am. This puts us at our location before dark and allowes us to get prepared to scout the following morning. I am really excited this year. I was introduced to a person that had given me permission to hunt some property last year and was anticipating the access again this year since things went well. So when I called the land owner on the way out with no answere I was surprised not to get a call back. Later in the day I was told this person had been very sick. This is very disappointing because the property was very promising and I had 1 stand already located. Not to mention my concern for the land owner. As we all know, all know too well.Property access comes and goes.
DIY hunts are full of adversity and this is a disappointment but at daylight you can bet your butt I was up and running to scout some public land. Although I had to laugh, my rout took me right by the private ground and out came a heck of a 10 point chasing a doe with mouth open and running hard. Insult to injury,and I mean a dandy buck. So off to scout I went. On a good note my hunting companions we will call cuzz and bro. (They are my cousin and brother) haha and myself seen several deer and it appears we may have hit the rut perfect. On a bad note my favorite spots are very popular this year with other hunters. To be continued:

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#10 Post by Captainkirk »

Go on...
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Bow Hunting experiences”