How to become a traditional archer

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
joe harrod1945

Re: How to become a traditional archer

#11 Post by joe harrod1945 »

i lost my marbles years ago.

Nock

#12 Post by Nock »

Haha. Good one for sure.
Happiness is a tight chain!

Dan

#13 Post by Dan »

:lol:

Grizzly

#14 Post by Grizzly »

It may be funny, but under my archery tab on this computer are many good links to good slingshots and techniques. (probably brought about by those pesky squirrels that chew off the tops of my tulips in the spring - then again, it could be the rabbits.) Also the real slingshots that the shepherds in the Middle East use to protect the flock.

I learned the lesson Graps illustrated with the slingshot, the first time I aimed high at a distant 3d target and saw my arrow hang up in the tree branches. I remember thinking, bwaa, I want my arrow back. :( :cry: :oops: If only I'd followed Graps lesson plan on how to become a traditional archer. :(
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#15 Post by Captainkirk »

Grizzly wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:56 pm If only I'd followed Graps lesson plan on how to become a traditional archer. :(
If you'd followed that plan, your wife would own all your knives. Just sayin'. :?
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Campfire”