Where do you live?

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
oneshot

Re: Where do you live?

#31 Post by oneshot »

In the wonderful Pacific Norwthwest.A little town in the the mid Willamette valley, Jefferson Oregon.
It's starting to get very crowded here but there's still more hunting, fishing, hiking, exploring, etc. than a working feller can ever take advantage of.

Ben

#32 Post by Ben »

TradRat wrote:That's it, I'm moving to Ohio! Ben, make room for my wall tent next to that turkey trail, I'll need a shooting lane! :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Butchie

#33 Post by Butchie »

Nice to see or hear about where everyone lives. I'm in Cranberry Township, PA...about 15 miles north of Pittsburgh...GO STEELERS!

Excellent deer, turkey and small game hunting. Hunt both private and public land close to home and farther north. Good to great trout fishing nearby also. Also close to Ohio which I plan on hunting again this coming season (grew up in NE Ohio). Yep, it's pretty good!

tnpaw

#34 Post by tnpaw »

I live in Wythe Co. Virginia! A stones throw from Big Survey, Public Hunting Land! Some really good hunting if you can find a Place to get on it, as most of the land around the bottom is private owned. Originally from Northeast Tennessee!
Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right :^)

barebow17

#35 Post by barebow17 »

I live in the White Mts of New Hampshire.Not many deer but lots of turkeys,bear and moose.Been thinking about moveing down south. getting to cold up here.

Larry Simmons

#36 Post by Larry Simmons »

I live in LA,thats Lower Alabama.

A.S.

#37 Post by A.S. »

I live in central Va in the small town of Ruckersville. I am just a few minutes north of Charlottesville, which is the home of the Univ of Va, and Thomas Jefferson's home "Monticello". I hunt on a small piece of private property that boarders President James Madison's home "Montpelier". There are some great whitetails in this area. The Shenandoah National Park is just 15 minutes from my house......lots and lots of bears in the mountains.
My biggest fear is that when I die, my wife will sell all my stuff for what I told her I paid for it!!

huntmaster70

#38 Post by huntmaster70 »

Helderberg mtns. Knox NY

Hunter 709

#39 Post by Hunter 709 »

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. (aka The Great White North).
Earl

Nuss

#40 Post by Nuss »

I live in the flat lands of East Central, Illinois.
Just outside of the very small town of Roberts.

Tim

Return to “Campfire”