What did you do today?

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Graps

Re: What did you do today?

#571 Post by Graps »

Hope all goes well Tony.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Greg Felty

#572 Post by Greg Felty »

We all hope it's all good news.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Grizzly

#573 Post by Grizzly »

Prayers for continued healing and a good report.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

White Falcon

#574 Post by White Falcon »

Cried like a baby! I go stung by a red wasp, INSIDE my nose. Hurt like hell! I did kill the wasp!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#575 Post by Carpdaddy »

White Falcon wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:26 am Cried like a baby! I go stung by a red wasp, INSIDE my nose. Hurt like hell! I did kill the wasp!
:shock: OUCH! I don’t recommend that! :o

White Falcon

#576 Post by White Falcon »

My nose looks like a clown nose!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#577 Post by Captainkirk »

DAY-UMM!!!!!!!!
Aim small, miss small!

Grizzly

#578 Post by Grizzly »

Oh you poor baby, no wait, that's what Mothers are supposed to say. :lol: :lol:

So sorry. That is just so, so terrible, I can hardly imagine. I sure hope it heals fast for you.

I don't think I've seen too many red wasps - mostly the big black ones around here. One got me a year or so ago and they do hurt. That one must have been very evil to sting you in your nose.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Grizzly

#579 Post by Grizzly »

What did you do today?

I'm going to stay indoors since I was very uncaring to laugh at someone's bad, bad fortune. So, sorry.

Yup, indoors it is for me. Maybe I'll check the mail, but that's it.

White Falcon

#580 Post by White Falcon »

Thanks all!

Return to “Campfire”