Awe man!!!!

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
RUSTY

Awe man!!!!

#1 Post by RUSTY »

I had talk to Vernon from Black Widow on Monday. He told me that my new PSA was in the paint booth getting the finish and may ship this week. Been waiting patiently all week waiting for a ship notice from them. We went out to the farm so I could work on the building and the wife took the boys to soccer practice. They came out, picked me up and we came home. Pulled into the driveway and the wife says what's that on the front door? You guessed it! A notice from UPS!! ARRRGGGHHH!!! Said on it will try again Monday. In a million years I never ever thought I would say "I wish this weekend was over!" Wanna know what makes it worse? The wife says "what did you order from Black Widow?"....... OOPS!!! (LOL!!!)

I'll show her off to you guys on Monday or Tuesday!
Rusty

"If we must die, we die defending our rights!"-Sitting Bull <---<<<

TradRat

Re: Awe man!!!!

#2 Post by TradRat »

Now ya gotta stew in it! And she's stirring the pot!! :lol: :lol:
"It is not the end result but, the lessons and the journey of the hunt that count!" TW Lanoy

AWPForester

#3 Post by AWPForester »

Well, if the repocussions are more than you can bare, just send to 673 Rustic Hill Drive, Princeton, WV 24740. Somebody should get some use outta it. If I don't here from you by next Friday i will call and see ifyou are able to ship it yet. :mrgreen:

A.S.

#4 Post by A.S. »

Rusty, maybe you can find some neighbor's grass to mow. That should keep you occupied for a while!
My biggest fear is that when I die, my wife will sell all my stuff for what I told her I paid for it!!

onesharpbroadhead

#5 Post by onesharpbroadhead »

Wow - If i spent $1000.00 on a bow and didn't tell my wife - I think I would have to have surgery to have the bow removed from my @@@!

Red Tailed Hawk

#6 Post by Red Tailed Hawk »

I sure hope your wifes understanding, I think I would also be pulling that bow from my @@@!!. Have fun with it on Monday.
I'm drinking from a saucer 'cause my cup has overflowed.

RUSTY

#7 Post by RUSTY »

Nah guys, she knew. She just thinks it's just men who have selective memory!! Anyways I'm pretty lucky as far as my wife goes. She thinks it could be worse like going out drinking or gambling!! She thought the Autumn Oak demo I had for the week was a "pretty bow"! Wait till she gets a look at the Kingwood!!
Rusty

"If we must die, we die defending our rights!"-Sitting Bull <---<<<

Coaster500

#8 Post by Coaster500 »

Oh man!! The whole week end???

Had it been my wife there wouldn't be any anger at all... just a big smile and a trip to her local boutique :( what's that called tit for tat?
''Life's tough, pilgrim,and it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' JohnWayne

onesharpbroadhead

#9 Post by onesharpbroadhead »

Yea - my wife is pretty understanding too - even when I set up this facebook account in her name: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/prof ... 53&sk=wall

with a photoshop pic of her in a Star Trek Uniform - :)

(I also put that pic in our local paper congratulating her on her promotion to Commander! - she has swore revenge - ;) )

Her friend Heather and I are having a ball with this - - feel free to add stupid comments to it all you want - ;)

Coaster500

#10 Post by Coaster500 »

Ken, I don't think “live long and prosper” is in you're future :)

You're a brave soul!!!

How do you sleep at night?????
''Life's tough, pilgrim,and it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' JohnWayne

Return to “Campfire”