Been a while since I stopped by.

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Cody2306

Been a while since I stopped by.

#1 Post by Cody2306 »

Hey guys been a while since I stopped. By so I figured a drop a few lines.. Before I was having troubles figuring out where to hunt. I finally found a national Forrest a few hours a way to hunt and a friendly group and forum for the same national forest so I been out scouting around for hog and having a blast. No luck yet but I'm getting real close the let few times I been out there. Hog sign every where and really fresh. I found some scatt that still had the shine on it like it was just taken.. Lol I'm on to them.. I'm gonna post up next to a tree and use a hog grunt and I have a feeling I'll get lucky soon. When I do I will share the pics... How have y'all been?

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Re: Been a while since I stopped by.

#2 Post by Carpdaddy »

Hi Cody; good to hear from you, and glad your getting some hunting in. Good luck with the hogs.
Been busier than a one armed paper hanger myself in ministry so my bows are drawing dust right now. Looking forward to pictures!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

Good to hear from you, Cody. I've been as busy as Carpdaddy.
Aim small, miss small!

Graps

#4 Post by Graps »

Good to see you Cody.
looking forward to seeing some porker pictures.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Cody2306

#5 Post by Cody2306 »

Nice to hear from y'all as well I'll be floating around here

Shadowhntr

#6 Post by Shadowhntr »

Hey Cody! Man sounds really exciting, I'd love to get on hogs like you're doing. I've got an invite to my sister's neighbors place in North East Texas. It's a matter of getting enough money scrounged around then making the time.
Glad to see you found a good spot, and glad you're back to share Your experiences!
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Return to “Campfire”