This is crazy

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Greg Felty

This is crazy

#1 Post by Greg Felty »

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

White Falcon

Re: This is crazy

#2 Post by White Falcon »

Big money in Texas. Some deer in high fence go for over $20000.00. Not hunting to me .

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#3 Post by Carpdaddy »

Unreal! And soon they will be able to shoot them by remote control from the comfort of their recliner!
It’s coming.

Graps

#4 Post by Graps »

Ah, Tony, they have had remote hunting for several years.
You can hunt on line . They have a remote rifle that you can see cross hairs and control the gun.
After you shoot your deer, they process and send your meat and trophy.
Now that is fair chase right there. :roll:
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#5 Post by Carpdaddy »

Well, guess I’m behind times, I still enjoy the hunt, taking even a small Deer is just a bonus.

Shadowhntr

#6 Post by Shadowhntr »

This is where trophy whitetail hunting leads for many people, high fences. Its amazing at first to see deer like that, but it starts becoming like blah blah blah...they are basically domesticated and to me are synthetic fakes. Money money money....huntings new future.
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Return to “Campfire”