I'm just me

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Archer68

I'm just me

#1 Post by Archer68 »

I don't usually do holidays after my divorce.my son knows it and will drop off a turkey care package off day after.I hunt thanksgiving day.and I can't do much rich food because of gangrenous gall bladder removal last year.its a fact I have to live with.if you ever had that surgery,you know what I'm talking about.

Grizzly

Re: I'm just me

#2 Post by Grizzly »

Aren't we all, although I'm very thankful to have been blessed by His grace. I hope your son brightened your day and you enjoyed your hunt. I can remember back when we had pheasants around here before they started farming every inch of ground and stopped growing winter wheat. We'd go out on Thanksgiving day for a while even if it snowed.

Most of the women on my wife's side have battled the pain of gall bladders and the long time it takes for the Dr's to believe it's the gall bladder. I think everyone else knows what's wrong before they and the insurance companies let them remove it. I've never heard on one of them having it get to the gangrenous stage. I would think that is very life threatening. I hope and pray for a continual and rapid healing.

Craig
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Archer68

#3 Post by Archer68 »

Yep,I went to the emergency room cause I couldn't breath good and thought I had cracked ribs.had a cat scan and doc said gall bladder needed to come out now.doc said it was the biggest and worst he ever seen.I was a sick puppy.

White Falcon

#4 Post by White Falcon »

So Sorry!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#5 Post by Captainkirk »

My wife had that surgery about 4 years ago.. Hers was very bad and it was emergency surgery.
Aim small, miss small!

Archer68

#6 Post by Archer68 »

Hey,its tuesday evening,orange army is in season,I don't go in the woods this week,making a slow cooker of vegetable soup in the slow cooker overnite.serve with cornbread tomorrow.got a couple bows I'm fiddling with.might add,cornbread is in my moms old iron skillet.only way.

Greg Felty

#7 Post by Greg Felty »

Sounds yummy
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

White Falcon

#8 Post by White Falcon »

Do you add a little sugar to your cornbread?

Archer68

#9 Post by Archer68 »

Yep

Return to “Campfire”