New Slim Jim for my Addiction!

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Lee Vivian

New Slim Jim for my Addiction!

#1 Post by Lee Vivian »

Last summer at ATAR in West Virginia, due to the recommendations of Bernie dunn, I test shot an Anneewakee Addiction recurve from John Dill, owner of Kanati Quivers. The bow was made by Lee Hoots, and is 56", 49#. I loved it as soon as I shot it, and ended up buying it! It has been great to shoot, and am enjoying it....but I always felt it was missing something....a quiver...one of John's Slim Jim Quivers...I have like the looks of it ever since they came out, and was determined to get one...

Due to various job changes, it took a while...but last week I finally called John and ordered one....it came yesterday, and finally got a day off to put it on the bow and get pictures...I am not disappointed...it is great looking, and sturdy on my bow....John did a great job..(his hat size just increased).....

Thanks to Bernie for recommending the bow, to Lee Hoots for building a great shooter, and John for making a great quiver and being a good friend....

here are some photos......

Lee Vivian

lil' longshot

Re: New Slim Jim for my Addiction!

#2 Post by lil' longshot »

sweet !
i love that bow too mate ! looks like the whole thing would balance nicely

Stalker

#3 Post by Stalker »

I have never been one for bow quivers, but that one there sure looks like it belongs there. What a beautiful set up!

TradRat

#4 Post by TradRat »

That sure is a slick looking design. I'm in the market for a new quiver too. Maybe I should give John a call.
"It is not the end result but, the lessons and the journey of the hunt that count!" TW Lanoy

Return to “Campfire”