Purdy

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Grizzly

Re: Purdy

#11 Post by Grizzly »

That would be a nice find for someone who also owned some Colt firearms. It didn't come from the Colt factory, like the Pythons, 1911's and others did, but it was a franchise, first with Wing and then with Ben Pearson.

A couple of years ago another Colt Franchise, Colt Competition Rifles, franchised the Colt name to produce accurate, competition AR-15's and AR-10's went out of business. They advertised that all of their rifles could shoot 1." moa groups or smaller at 100 yards. Mine came with a target with a .383" 100 yard group. They had a nice Colt logo on them. Some internet photos.
coltcomp308.jpg
coltcomp308.jpg (85.71 KiB) Viewed 10 times
pix221149843.jpg
pix221149843.jpg (52.46 KiB) Viewed 10 times
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Return to “Campfire”