Forgive and forget

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Tradman

Forgive and forget

#1 Post by Tradman »

First and foremost I want to say sorry if I hurt someones feelings.Not my intention at all.I am entitled to my opinion not only as owner of this website but as a free American.If I choose to show up once a year then that is my choice just as it is your choice to leave if you do not like it.Now that that is cleared up time to get to what is turning me into a grump.

I was diagnosed with bladder cancer a couple months ago.I had surgery and had a cancerous tumor removed from my bladder.I used to smoke years ago and i guess this is a common cancer for smokers.The doctor says it was a successful surgery.The tumor was a non invasive type and was growing inward into the bladder and had not gone through the bladder wall.Prognosis is 90% chance it never comes back.While i was relieved for sure there is still that little voice in your head that tells you things you do not want to hear.I have really been re thinking my entire life for a while now.I will leave the site up and running.You guys deserve it.Thank you.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

stumper

Re: Forgive and forget

#2 Post by stumper »

Glad surgery was a success. Prayers for continued good news.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Graps

#3 Post by Graps »

Glad your doing better.
Thanks for sharing with us. Prayers for continued good health.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#4 Post by Carpdaddy »

Sorry to hear of your sickness Tradman, I was there a few years ago, mine was in kidney, sure glad the surgery is behind you. I stopped to pray for you after reading your post, brought some unpleasant memories. Thankful to have just gotten my second years scan and good report, I have prayed that it go as well with you.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#5 Post by Captainkirk »

Sorry to hear about your issues, Larry. Now that I'm aware of them, I will be praying for complete healing and continued good health for you and yours.
Aim small, miss small!

Grizzly

#6 Post by Grizzly »

I'm sorry to hear about your bout with cancer. I think we all can understand how that might affect our emotions. I'm thankful that you are now healing and that before long, just like my wife, you will be celebrating five years of cancer free living.

We thank you again for allowing the Christian Fellowship Forum on your site and we will continue to pray for your healing and for the peace and joy that comes from being in Christ Jesus for you and yours.

Craig
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Return to “Campfire”