Other than the word game......

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Jamesh76

Other than the word game......

#1 Post by Jamesh76 »

As a whole we are averaging about 2 posts per day for all members lately. This needs to pick up. Join the conversation. Start a new topic. I know, I haven't post much lately either. There just isnt anything going on here. Minimal members and minimal conversation.Someone do a build along or something. I'm finding myself losing interest here and posting on other sites and I dont like it. I like my home right here. I'm sure it will pick up come fall when everyone starts hunting.

Elkman
Site Admin

Re: Other than the word game......

#2 Post by Elkman »

I haven't been around much since my last build.

I'm planning one very soon. The last 2 months for me have been sad, eventful, depressing and stressful. Getting back on track finely.

I have more hurtles to go. Repairs to my home and possible knee surgery with my bow season starting first Saturday in September. The Dr made it sound easy and like I will have an easy, quick recovery.
Calling Elk - Awesome! !€

stumper

#3 Post by stumper »

Yeah. Life has been nuts. Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things here shortly.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#4 Post by Carpdaddy »

Hunting season is near, that ought to spice things up! :mrgreen:

Hill billy

#5 Post by Hill billy »

If i can ever learn how to resize my phone pics :x i will try and do my part. Im a little sloooow! 😞

Jamesh76

#6 Post by Jamesh76 »

Hill billy wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:41 am If i can ever learn how to resize my phone pics :x i will try and do my part. Im a little sloooow! 😞
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2727

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#7 Post by Captainkirk »

Been a busy, hectic summer. But yeah, like most of you, I've been lacking.
Aim small, miss small!

Graps

#8 Post by Graps »

I have to be honest, I have not been on lately because of the low activity on here.
Seems like only a very few members will start a thread.
So I agree with James........
LETS GET THIS GOING 8-)
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Hill billy

#9 Post by Hill billy »

Jamesh76 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:10 pm As a whole we are averaging about 2 posts per day for all members lately. This needs to pick up. Join the conversation. Start a new topic. I know, I haven't post much lately either. There just isnt anything going on here. Minimal members and minimal conversation.Someone do a build along or something. I'm finding myself losing interest here and posting on other sites and I dont like it. I like my home right here. I'm sure it will pick up come fall when everyone starts hunting.
You must have some serious clout. This place has livened up! I like it😊

Graps

#10 Post by Graps »

I think I'm gonna like this guy. :D
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Return to “Campfire”