Great info on old bows.

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
White Falcon

Great info on old bows.

#1 Post by White Falcon »

Last edited by Captainkirk on Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Sticky'd

stumper

Re: Great info on old bows.

#2 Post by stumper »

What a great resource.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

I sticky'd this post, and after everyone has a chance to view it, will move it to the Collecting and History forum.
Thanks, Grant!
Aim small, miss small!

Grizzly

#4 Post by Grizzly »

This is a great link. It just seems like the catalogs are brighter and clearer than some I've seen. Thanks for linking it for us. That man did a great job putting this together. It may be the first time I've seen an old Root Range Master in a catalog. Years ago, I bought one on ebay for my daughter to use. It was a 36#er and 66" long. I used it one day with 1816's to shoot my first 300 with no wounds on a 30 target 5,8,10,12 3d coarse. One of her sons uses it now.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Stykbender+1

#5 Post by Stykbender+1 »

A good link. Got info before I bought my last twobows.
Turned out to be good shooters.

Return to “Campfire”