The unstrung bow.

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Re: The unstrung bow.

#21 Post by Carpdaddy »

Continuing to improve and reach new milestones. Today I washed up and changed my own clothes, getting up by myself, and was able to let the wifey go get us some groceries! Even sat out in my garage today in my hunting chair. :mrgreen:

Graps

#22 Post by Graps »

Good to hear Tony.
Continued prayers.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Graps

#23 Post by Graps »

🙏☝️
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#24 Post by Captainkirk »

Prayers still going out Tony. And they will continue until you tell us you're ready to hit the woods.
Aim small, miss small!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#25 Post by Carpdaddy »

Heading to Church this morning finally, seems like it’s been forever, praying I can sit without much pain! It was Sunday before last since I have been and I’m use to going almost every day. Not driving yet and this is my first trip out, talk about cabin fever 🥵. I may even let the wife take me out to lunch if I am able. Glory!

Hill billy

#26 Post by Hill billy »

Good to hear your still improving.

Grizzly

#27 Post by Grizzly »

Glory. Glad to hear you are sort of up and moving again. I'm sure your brothers and sisters in Christ will be glad to see you with them again. Just continue to Rest in Christ as you grow stronger.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Greg Felty

#28 Post by Greg Felty »

Glad you are able to get out again. Still praying for you.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#29 Post by Carpdaddy »

Been a beautiful week and I would have been returning from a weeks hunt today, but instead all bows are still unstrung as I am still very much unable to do much of anything. Today is opening day of modern gun season here in Ky, I’m relaxing in my recliner, and enjoying the pictures and updates from friends that are out there hunting. Even getting some videos of Deer passing by my friends stand. one friend has five Covert cams out, they send a picture directly to our phones as they take them. So I’m enjoying the hunts of others through this, and also enjoying those posted here on this site. Thanks for your updates on your hunting post guys, I look forward to them.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#30 Post by Carpdaddy »

:D
Attachments
12EAC6C3-85D5-4AC1-AB55-54660CED4F04.jpeg
12EAC6C3-85D5-4AC1-AB55-54660CED4F04.jpeg (111.51 KiB) Viewed 364 times

Return to “Campfire”