I need a friend.

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Bowferd

I need a friend.

#1 Post by Bowferd »

Recently I've noticed thay my patience has worn thin. Trying to do the proper procedures, :shock:

Bowferd

Re: I need a friend.

#2 Post by Bowferd »

So far. 2 views and no opinions.

Bowferd

#3 Post by Bowferd »

Could it be worse? Yes! When I'm 91, I could look back on, What were we talking about?
I apologize, in the last 30 I kinda missed something.
Of all the things in life I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
At times I wish that I'd spent more time on spellchecker, and less on television and football.

Bowferd

#4 Post by Bowferd »

And I think it's time for a a Rice starting wirh a C,
Am I possibly the onlyone out here? Lot'a candidates in the near future to replace the present.
Go figure.
We keep indulging ourselves with our facts, I care less which side of the fence you've been bending over, all I know is we're getting bent over the fecce
And here's to you, and here's to me, should we ever disagree, to hell with tou qnd here's with me.
Doesn't matter whether or not we we ae getting backsided or frontal shield, we are being
becoming exasperrated.
It really is time for us to help >>>this sheet out>

Tradman

#5 Post by Tradman »

I to am being put to the test lately fred..things are getting tougher every day it seems.if its not one thing its five others.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

wood

#6 Post by wood »

It would be rare to find someone that doesn't feel the weight of the world is on their shoulders at some point in their life. If you can, take some time off and do something you enjoy without dwelling on your source of aggravation. Or do a chore that you have been putting off. As long as it gets your mind on something besides wour work. These things work for me. Also, don't forget college football season is less than a month away and you live in a state with a rich football tradition and then hunting season is right around the corner. Always be thankful for what you have because there are people with nothing.

TJK68

#7 Post by TJK68 »

Fred,
I know how you feel sometimes it is overwhelming it seems. I always try to back up and take a breath, then look at all the good things in my life.These days are tough on all of us here in the middle class, so it is good to have places like this to vent sometimes. I always look around and realise that folks are out there in worse shape than myself, and overall I am blessed with my life. Hang in there buddy fall is right around the corner.
Tom

Coaster500

#8 Post by Coaster500 »

Hang in there Fred, everything in this life is a series of Highs and Lows. Your High is coming up. If you can step back just a few paces you'll realize you've been there before and you will also realize that it got better with a bit of time.

The whole world is under stress right now but it's been there before and it got better.... get on a plane come to the coast and we will go fishing :)
''Life's tough, pilgrim,and it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' JohnWayne

2Bucks

#9 Post by 2Bucks »

We all feel the stresses and pull of this system that we live in now. If something not wrong at home its at work etc.... and we always have more work than we can handle. This is a spiritual battle between God and Satan. Satan and is homies are working overtime to keep us preoccupied, keep us from focusing and seeing what's really important and matters. Their are 2 problems in this world ones we can control ones we can't. Don't worry about the ones you can't control. Fix the ones you can. Get rid of the ones can't

WHY WORRY AND FRIT WHEN YOU CAN PRAY!!

Bowferd

#10 Post by Bowferd »

Larry, Randy, Tom, Ryan ,& Jewel. I needed that.
I had a much better week this week.
To all of you I apologize for being such a wimp in times of need.
You all put me back in the right direction.
Thank you very much. You've all got me off my pittypot.
You guys are the greatest,
Fred

Return to “Campfire”