Thank You one and all!

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
White Falcon

Thank You one and all!

#1 Post by White Falcon »

Glad I'm back. With the help from Carpdaddy, Administration and a couple others I was able to get a password to this site. Like a non nerd, I didn't copy my password and save it. My computer hard drive crashed and I was unable to get back on this site. Thanks again, White Falcon.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Re: Thank You one and all!

#2 Post by Carpdaddy »

Unfortunately us ole timers don’t remember stuff like we use to! So computer crashes can set us back! I have no idea what my password is, this tablet remembers it, it’s probably wrote down somewhere. For some strange reason I have to log on again every time I come to this site, it no longer remembers me, only site that does me that way, and it began probably a year ago. So thankfully my tablet remembers and makes logging in easier.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

Carpdaddy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:12 am Unfortunately us ole timers don’t remember stuff like we use to! So computer crashes can set us back! I have no idea what my password is, this tablet remembers it, it’s probably wrote down somewhere. For some strange reason I have to log on again every time I come to this site, it no longer remembers me, only site that does me that way, and it began probably a year ago. So thankfully my tablet remembers and makes logging in easier.
Tony, change your password. And this time write it down!
Aim small, miss small!

White Falcon

#4 Post by White Falcon »

We will see how it goes today. I did copy it down.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#5 Post by Carpdaddy »

Good to see they got you back on White Falcon!
Now walk straight so you don’t get ousted again. :lol: :oops:

White Falcon

#6 Post by White Falcon »

Carpdaddy wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:24 pm Good to see they got you back on White Falcon!
Now walk straight so you don’t get ousted again. :lol: :oops:
I don't want to end up like Box Call! :D :lol:

Return to “Campfire”