WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!!!!!!!

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!!!!!!!

#11 Post by Captainkirk »

Carpdaddy wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:16 pm :geek: Here i is Captain! Been shooting in short periods as I can, I try to get a few shots off daily, sometimes twice a day, got to stay sighted in.
Preached in Revival tonight, my Church last night, and been in a Revival somewhere all week! I’m wearing down fast in my old age!
That's good practice to flip just a few arrows several times a day, Tony. I think I tend to overdo it and generally shoot until my grouping starts to go south (usually 30-50 arrows) and then I get frustrated when I can no longer put 'em where I want them to go...
Keep on preachin' and rounding up those lost souls!
Aim small, miss small!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!!!!!!!

#12 Post by Captainkirk »

Boys, it is WAAAAY too quiet here. (quiet here...quiet here...quiet here...[echoes])
I refuse to believe all of you gave up bowhunting and shooting. Let's get the jabber going again! And hey, if you've taken up posting on other trad forums, doesn't mean you can't post here, too! There's no law against having more than one forum.
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Campfire”