Just renewed

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Captainkirk
Site Admin

Just renewed

#1 Post by Captainkirk »

Just renewed my subscription to TBM (Traditional Bowhunter Magazine) for another two years. I usually do that on-line, but since my sub was already expired (received my last issue) I wanted to make sure I didn't miss an issue so called it in (phone).
I was shocked to see that the online rate had gone from $44.00 for 2 years (12 issues) to $61.00 for the same! However since I mentioned the old $44.00 rate, they renewed it for that price. A big thanks to Amanda for that. The cost of everything continues to skyrocket, and is now trickling down to even the most basic of things...subscriptions. :?
Aim small, miss small!

Jamesh76

Re: Just renewed

#2 Post by Jamesh76 »

I don’t subscribe to anything anymore other than hunting channels on TV. I read mostly online instead of magazines. A lot of them have a free or cheaper online version.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#3 Post by Carpdaddy »

Same as James here, too much available on phone, or computer.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#4 Post by Captainkirk »

I can agree, but something about flipping color glossy pages in the easy chair...
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Campfire”