update and tradhunter news

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Tradman

update and tradhunter news

#1 Post by Tradman »

I just wanted to tell you all that I am sorry if it seems like this site is being neglected.i have just been busy trying to get my personal life straightened out..i am working on a few things for the site in the way of giveaways.i need to leave for a week to go mine some gold if I get lucky enough to find some.hopefully when I get back the giveaways I am working on will come through..just a hint,both prizes are over 600.00 each so cross your fingers that we get them donated to us.
I also see that the site seems to be getting visited less and less...this is your site,tell me why you dont come here very often,what can I do to make you want to log on every day ? If I could do more giveaways believe me I would.we still have notreached 300 paid members yet.i am also working on a couple of bow raffles for charity,one of them will be for bowferds grandson the other will be for catch a dream.thanks guys and again
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Tradman

Re: update and tradhunter news

#2 Post by Tradman »

I am sorry if I have neglecred you in any way.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

South MS Bowhunter

#3 Post by South MS Bowhunter »

Larry,

Take care of personal matters first, and try not to worry so much about these little things :D

Now I try to stop by at least weekly to see what's going on but do not always post unless I have something to say or to congratulate someone else's success. I think the best thing to generate more interest is not so much the giveaways but the "put Ins" the more "we" the users put into the site the more it will grow. Put in more stories, how to's, questions seeking help, advice etc... this will generate more interest.
"The Lord is My shepherd I shall not want...."

dhill1520

#4 Post by dhill1520 »

Larry,
I agree with John. While I do like the idea of giveaways, I am here to talk about my love of archery with others who share my passion. Hopefully more people will join in with stories, questions and such. Good luck with the home life, hope all is well.
Blacktail Elite 62" 64# @ 30"
D/H Super Diablo 60" 57# @ 28"
Pearson Rogue 58" 50# @ 28"

bjorn

#5 Post by bjorn »

I agree with John it is less about the giveaways. There are only a few people posting and we would benefit from some excitement! We could all post more maybe and then have some conversations. Chicken and egg kinda' thing.

South MS Bowhunter

#6 Post by South MS Bowhunter »

Now he only problem to my purposed solution is i'm not usually to successful :lol: so story with a lot of hero pic's are few in coming!
"The Lord is My shepherd I shall not want...."

Ben

#7 Post by Ben »

Personally, I've been working way too much...so no hunting stories to share; however, I check in every day and scroll through to look for stories / threads of interest.......hasn't been much on here lately, but I'd say now is the time hunting seasons are in full swing, guys aren't sitting at the computer as aften, and with really only a few members , this site is just not populated fully yet........with time, I think it will grow; I'm in more for the storeis than giveaways....giveaways are good, but the "meat and potatoes" of a site like this is the stories, comradrie, advice, etc.......
i don't feel any thing is being "neglected"....................

Tradman

#8 Post by Tradman »

I agree that we need more input and stories..the giveaways arent so much about getting members as they are just fun to do and I just love using my random number generater....haha.

AWPForester

#9 Post by AWPForester »

I have been hunting and working. But i will get more involved. I think hunting season has put visits down, cause the time you get home it is time for bed!

Plenty Coups Archery

#10 Post by Plenty Coups Archery »

When I get time to size pics I'll post a few. It would be a whole lot easier if I could post them and have them automatically sized to suit this site.

Between hunting and building my shop biz and my wife's sewing biz, not a lot of time to even hunt. LOL

Return to “Campfire”