Spring bear hunt walk along!!

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Tradman

Re: Spring bear hunt walk along!!

#41 Post by Tradman »

:shock:
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

sworegon

#42 Post by sworegon »

I'm going to follow this thread with great anticipation of going on a baited hunt myself. Thankyou for doing this. The amount of work and time, plus the baiting, is luring me in. This sounds like a wonderful, relaxing, vacation hunt. Keep those picture temptations coming in.

Stickflingers

#43 Post by Stickflingers »

Picked up the trailer today and spent the rest of the day shopping for other hunting and camp supplies. I tell ya....buying linens, towels, 1st aid kits, and food isn't nearly as fun as buying atv's and hunting gear. Go figure!

Tradman

#44 Post by Tradman »

Wow....you sure treat your bears nice buying them all that nice stuff.bet making thier beds for them sucks though. :shock: :o :shock:
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Terry Receveur

#45 Post by Terry Receveur »

Ryan, tomorrow and it will be exactly one week before we'll be checking out the new linens. What thread count did you get and are they Egyptian?

Stickflingers

#46 Post by Stickflingers »

Terry...what thread count is burlap? Canadian is far from Egyptian! It'll be an experience...that I can guarantee!

Terry Receveur

#47 Post by Terry Receveur »

Burlap is nice... but the threads are a little bigger than I'm used to. If there are bears around and you put the kids on them, I'd be happy to sleep outside on velcro!

OBXarcher

#48 Post by OBXarcher »

Will be following this one. Can't wait to make a trip up there

Terry Receveur

#49 Post by Terry Receveur »

Packed up and will be hitting the road tomorrow afternoon. The weather forecast for the Manitoba hunt area looks perfect for big boar movement. Sunny and near 70! Jen and Tyler are ready for the adventure. Please wish them luck and pray for straight arrow flight.

Hunter 709

#50 Post by Hunter 709 »

Good luck Terry and family, I'm looking forward to the pictures of your Manitoba adventure. Enjoy.
Earl

Return to “Campfire”