Getting ready, Getting close!

Share your deer hunting knowledge, give tips on how to hunt deer. Ask any questions you may have about deer hunting.
Forum rules
Please stick to deer hunting tips and tactics in this forum.
Crazynate

Re: Getting ready, Getting close!

#11 Post by Crazynate »

Looks like your dead nuts to me with those broad heads. Also I love that cross on your recurve. Nice reminder to always keep him in our minds.
Goodnight Chesty Wherever You Are.

Shadowhntr

#12 Post by Shadowhntr »

I agree Nate. That Shadow Carp sure is a great looking bow!
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#13 Post by Carpdaddy »

Thanks guys. That Cross is on all my bows, if you look closely you will see John 3:16 just under it.
On another note; I just went over and flung some arrows after getting home from Church and it was another no picture day! I'm beginning to wonder if the ShadowCarp is mad at me because I'm building another bow?? First shot was okay with a broadhead but it was all downhill after that.

Shadowhntr

#14 Post by Shadowhntr »

Don't even think about it Tony that first one is the only one that counts buddy.
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#15 Post by Captainkirk »

Shadowhntr wrote:Don't even think about it Tony that first one is the only one that counts buddy.
Amen to that!
Aim small, miss small!

Mohawk

#16 Post by Mohawk »

Well Tony, sounds like you might need to send ol shadowcarp to KS and we'll see if it's mad at you or all of us! :lol:
I finally built my huntin arrows today, and put my quiver on the bow. I shot several rounds trying to get used to the extra weight of the loaded quiver vs shooting a completely bare bow. It was a no pic day for me too, but it could have gone worse.

Return to “Deer hunting tips and tactics”