Heater body suits

Share your deer hunting knowledge, give tips on how to hunt deer. Ask any questions you may have about deer hunting.
Forum rules
Please stick to deer hunting tips and tactics in this forum.
tmattson

Heater body suits

#1 Post by tmattson »

Hope I posted this in appropriate forum.
Who uses a type of heater body suit?
Are they as warm as I have heard? Thoughts and opinions please, there are several out there, pros and cons?

Grizzly

Re: Heater body suits

#2 Post by Grizzly »

I used heated socks when it was really cold and liked them. I could stay on stand longer. Never tried a heated suit. Sounds like a good idea for when it's really cold.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Jamesh76

#3 Post by Jamesh76 »

Just buy a camo sleeping bag and sew in something to work like a suspender. So it don't fall down when you open it to shoot. Sure heated body suits are nice and work well according to my buddy. But they are expensive. You could also buy a blind and buddy heater if on private property for half the cost.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#4 Post by Captainkirk »

Jamesh76 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:31 pm Just buy a camo sleeping bag and sew in something to work like a suspender. So it don't fall down when you open it to shoot. Sure heated body suits are nice and work well according to my buddy. But they are expensive. You could also buy a blind and buddy heater if on private property for half the cost.
They sell these ready to go. I think Myles Keller was pitching them in Bowhunter magazine a decade ago or so...not sure who make them but if Myles can stay warm in a tree in Minnesota, I think you'll stay warm too...
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Deer hunting tips and tactics”