So do you film your hunts?

Share your deer hunting knowledge, give tips on how to hunt deer. Ask any questions you may have about deer hunting.
Forum rules
Please stick to deer hunting tips and tactics in this forum.
jaydee2trad

So do you film your hunts?

#1 Post by jaydee2trad »

my brother gave me his Black GoPro last year and I meant to give it a try this season but nothing worked out at all. it would be cool to record a hunt for numerous reasons. my problem would be me forgetting how to operate the camera, even as simple as they are. I had planned on putting it on my PCP air rifle to film taking squirrels and other critters but never did that either. guess I need a foolproof setup for me to get a shot on a deer on film. I go into kill mode when deer show up and am busy figuring my shot even if I don't take a shot. Years ago I would go down to this local park that had a deer pen to practice in my head taking the shots. this calmed me down a lot, so I usually don't get excited until later. the camera gear that most use is a lot of gear to carry in, I'm not so much into extra weight these days.

Greg Felty

Re: So do you film your hunts?

#2 Post by Greg Felty »

I do most of my hunting in a tag alder thicket. I am lucky if I have time to get ready for a shot. It would be nice to film one.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Return to “Deer hunting tips and tactics”