Flatline Bows

Forum rules
Be fair.
hornfrog

Flatline Bows

#1 Post by hornfrog »

I could go on all morning about Jose and his bows, but most of it has already been said. Great guy and he makes great bows. Smooth and they shoot great! I bought Joses' bow after seeing it on here. Jose has been nothing but great to talk to and work with. He does have some good stories. So far the bow has taken 6 deer this year. Jose is a couple up on me. :) If you don't think you can hunt out of a tree with a 68" Longbow you need to shoot one of these. Like I said I could go on, but I think everyone has already heard. Love this bow. Thanks Jose for the memories it has already given and the ones it will give in the future.
"Nothing wrong with the quiet."

Kybownut

Re: Flatline Bows

#2 Post by Kybownut »

I checked out his website, sure are some good looking bows and from what I can gather here they perform as well as they look!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#3 Post by Carpdaddy »

Did you get his personal bow that was in his kill pictures with the black/white ebony? If so that's dirty, he done said that it was becoming his favorite bow! It is a good idea however to buy a bow already trained to take down deer. Hope you got the fishing reel tazer thing with it.
Whether you got that one or not it is a beautiful bow. Looking forward to test driving it at KTBA in April, hope your coming again this year.

hornfrog

#4 Post by hornfrog »

Told Jose if you were good CD, and oh, I'm going to Trad Fest. Then I think I'm gonna go up to the Compton Shoot. Yes it was his personal bow, the black and white ebony/African blackwood, black and white ebony veneers w/amberboo cores, wave cut secondary accent wood 68" Flatline Hypertension. Now you know what kind of person your really dealing with CD. :lol:

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#5 Post by Carpdaddy »

Now that was just heartless and cruel! How's he supposed to kill any more deer now?

hornfrog

#6 Post by hornfrog »

Someone had to step up and slow him down CD. I'm just glad it was me. :lol:

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#7 Post by Carpdaddy »

Maybe you should pass it on to me, my luck has got to change, that bow just might be the answer.

hornfrog

#8 Post by hornfrog »

:lol:

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#9 Post by Captainkirk »

Luck's got nothing to do with it.
Aim small, miss small!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#10 Post by Carpdaddy »

Your right Hornfrog, somebody had to stop that serial killer. Now see if you can match him before the season ends.

Return to “Product Review”