Its coming!

Forum rules
Be fair.
Shadowhntr

Its coming!

#1 Post by Shadowhntr »

I just got word, my Mellinium G-100 chair is being delivered today. Watch for a "first impressions " posting here, later today.....
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Its coming!

#2 Post by Captainkirk »

We don't care about you "first impressions", Jase...it's the 'lasting impressions' that matter! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aim small, miss small!

Shadowhntr

#3 Post by Shadowhntr »

Well, I'm thinking my FIRST impressions are going to be LASTING impressions!

Speaking of impressions......I'M IMPRESSED.....BIG time.

Here is a short list of things positive im already seeing/experiencing with this chair.

#1-Packability. The chair is extremely handy to pack. With the provided shoulder strap attatchment locations, it allows the chair to be able to be swung around in behind you against your back, almost in a back pack fasion only hung on one shoulder. It can be carried along the side, but I dont know why you would. The thing is light as a feather. Provided shoulder strap is adequately wide so as not to cut in and well padded, yet not bulky. The leg body seperates from the chair section, and has a very handy attached bag on under side of chair with a quiet zipper to store the legs. In essence, when packing you are carrying a light square thats thin, and tucked in behind on your back. VERY packable.

#2- Quietness. Try as I might, this chair makes no noise. Pivoting, leaning forward, leaning backward, getting in, getting up,,,,,no noise at all. Not even the expected fabric squeak or pop. Its Eerily silent, no matter what I do. WOW....so impressive. Never had a hunting chair THIS DANG QUIET!

#3-Comfort. This is not an easy chair, or a piece of furniture that is plushy on the toushi......its a hunting chair. However, I've had innumerable hunting seats and chairs. None,...EVER, were so comfortable as this seat. So much about this chair makes it comfortable. Roomy Width....support in the right places like back, thigh, butt area.....seat angle..... I can feature it being very easy to sit in and be comfortable for long hours of hunting.

#4-Practical usage. Its paint is flat black, as is all hardware. The fabric is a tough looking woven type, dull green in color. The chair puts an archer in a very good shooting position without having to shift around in the seat to be able to shoot. A huge bonus, is it can be made short enough with adjustable legs, to shoot from my double bull blind, and allow a smaller thinner window on the blind to be able to black out nicely. It also keeps me lower in the cover when hunting in the open. Even my old bones are comfy at both the lowest and highest hieght settings.
The assembly of legs onto the chair, and setup of the chair is extremely handy, easy, and quiet.

About all I can say for now. Im very glad I got it. Its SOOOO much better then what I had. Hope to hunt out of it very soon!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#4 Post by Captainkirk »

You know the rules...no pix, it never happened... :?
Aim small, miss small!

Shadowhntr

#5 Post by Shadowhntr »

Really? Making me post pics? They are all over the net! Here...http://millenniumstands.com/products/gr ... ind-chair/

Lol!!!! :twisted:

Shadowhntr

#6 Post by Shadowhntr »

I went from this....

To this....

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#7 Post by Captainkirk »

Sweet!
Aim small, miss small!

Shadowhntr

#8 Post by Shadowhntr »

Hunting with this chair is a pleasure. Im flat out in LOVE with it! I wondered how much of a pain taking the lower section on and off would be. ITs actually extremely easy and quiet. I cant believe how comfy and quiet it is carrying as well as hunting out of it. I can now Highly recommend this chair, as probably the nicest hunting chair ive ever used. ITs worth every penny of its expensive price.

For those interested, Midway USA has the best deal I could find.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#9 Post by Captainkirk »

Being mostly a ground blind hunter, I will definitely check it out!
Aim small, miss small!

Ole Dave

#10 Post by Ole Dave »

Shadow,

Mind posting the actual make/model. ON that link there was a bunch of them with highly varied pricing... I was cornfused, which happends easily these days! :o
All we have and call our own, once belonged to someone else, and will again. Our purpose here is not to serve ourselves.

Bigfoot SAS LB (47# LB limbs 38# Semi Static RC limbs)

Couple of old Bear bows

Return to “Product Review”