Shooting tab

Forum rules
Be fair.
tmattson

Shooting tab

#1 Post by tmattson »

Safari Tuff 3 finger under tab, anyone have or used one?
Whats your favorite three under tab.

Graps

Re: Shooting tab

#2 Post by Graps »

I'm not a tab guy but hopefully someone will chime in.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

I shoot split. I actually shoot better with a tab but prefer a glove. I know, weird.
Both my glove and tab are Neet products. I've heard really good things about Safari Tuff but never tried one myself.
Aim small, miss small!

Grizzly

#4 Post by Grizzly »

I have use a black widow tab for years. I actually used the split finger model for 3 under and later bought the non split model. both were fine. When I was going through carpal tunnel and after surgery, I used the Alaska Archery mitt. That has become my favorite though I can switch back and forth if I can't find one. Before tabs, I wore out a few cordovan gloves and still use them for hunting.
4ba7bd96b32de15362c0046b8a489bad.jpg
4ba7bd96b32de15362c0046b8a489bad.jpg (38.59 KiB) Viewed 928 times
a photo of the mitt. I never did get into the any of the hard tabs you might find the Olympic recurve shooters using.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

stumper

#5 Post by stumper »

I love idea of a tab over a glove.... still looking for the one that I shoot as well as a glove. Might try a cheapo calf hair one here soon.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Hill billy

#6 Post by Hill billy »

Wish i would take the time to ajust to a tab. I started out with one years ago and cant recall which one. They are handy and i like the idea of its simplicity. Lots of good ones out there. I recently played with a black widow tab that was a gift and wouldnt stick with it. But i did like the feel of it. It was set up for split and i shoot 3 under. Im no help but good luck

Return to “Product Review”