Another Cheap trick

For all the things we make ourselves for the outdoor world that are not covered in the other specific DIY area.
joe harrod1945

Re: Another Cheap trick

#11 Post by joe harrod1945 »

I love pink.All my buddies called pink feather because i shot pink feathers.pink is the color that my baby wears if you know what i mean.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#12 Post by Captainkirk »

joe harrod1945 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:29 pm I love pink.All my buddies called pink feather because i shot pink feathers.pink is the color that my baby wears if you know what i mean.
Nothing wrong with pink...I just like to razz you fellers about it...because I can.
Frankly, pink shows better in foliage than any other fletching I've shot, including orange and dayglo green.
Aim small, miss small!

joe harrod1945

#13 Post by joe harrod1945 »

It is all in fun so bring it on.Brings our brothers close together.We share the good times an the bad times which is what this is all about.I wish i could post pictures though.

Graps

#14 Post by Graps »

Pink is much better than purple.
Right Kirk?
Last edited by White Falcon on Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: spelling
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#15 Post by Captainkirk »

Graps wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:02 pm Pink is much better than purple.
Right Kirk?
Well, if'n you can get past the tormenting and taunting, yep. :?
Aim small, miss small!

Graps

#16 Post by Graps »

Several years ago I went bow hunting with this guy and I was sitting in a tree platform about 8 feet high and I was wearing my ghillie.
The other guy was about 150 yards from me.
When we got back to the truck he told me all he could see of me was the pink posies. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Return to “DIY section”