So what projects are you working on?

For all the things we make ourselves for the outdoor world that are not covered in the other specific DIY area.
White Falcon

So what projects are you working on?

#1 Post by White Falcon »

I got some turkey wing bones in 40% peroxide for some calls and a couple neck knives I am in the processes of making.
Attachments
DSCN7848.JPG
DSCN7848.JPG (25.48 KiB) Viewed 440 times
DSCN7840.JPG
DSCN7840.JPG (30.35 KiB) Viewed 440 times
DSCN7838.JPG
DSCN7838.JPG (32.62 KiB) Viewed 440 times

Grizzly

Re: So what projects are you working on?

#2 Post by Grizzly »

I want to put some Christian lyrics to, Oh Shenandoah.

So far I've found two themes for this beautiful melody. One is from the French explorers who fell in love with Native American women and another seems to be sailors, on the wide Missouri which also has a theme of longing for a love left behind.

50 years ago I used to play this on a harmonica in the middle of the night while sitting guard duty on a tributary to the Mekong River.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Longtrad

#3 Post by Longtrad »

nice tune!

Longtrad

#4 Post by Longtrad »

Last week we sanded the old wood floor down . and with any luck we will get some warm weather and we can apply the sealer and finish next weekend.

Return to “DIY section”