Hello from South Jersey

unclebob

Hello from South Jersey

#1 Post by unclebob »

Thank you for granting me membership. I've been a bowhunter and archer for close to 40 years. Not much for posting, but always open to discussion and new ideas. You can't have too much knowledge.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Re: Hello from South Jersey

#2 Post by Carpdaddy »

:lol: Welcome to the site, Sure hope you brought some knowledge along with you, :ugeek: not much to spare around here! :lol: :oops: Just kidding, glad to have you here.

Graps

#3 Post by Graps »

Welcome from Michigan and hope to see you here often.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#4 Post by Captainkirk »

Welcome aboard! You can talk a little or talk a lot...but if you don't talk at all we'll drag it out of you!
Seriously though, glad you've joined us and looking forward to hearing from you!
Aim small, miss small!

Shadowhntr

#5 Post by Shadowhntr »

Don't hold back! 40 years of knowledge is precious, so please bless us with some of it! Welcome aboard!
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Grizzly

#6 Post by Grizzly »

South Jersey - brings back memories of Fort Dix in the 60's and picking my sister up from Glassboro a time or two. Spent many years up on the northern border in Sussex County, but that was long ago. I hear you'd never recognize it today. They turned the valley I used to hunt into a ski resort and now that's closed. Ah, the old days.

Welcome to TradHunter from Central Illinois. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Craig
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Return to “New Member Check In”