Jamesh76

Re: Hello from Pennsylvania

#2 Post by Jamesh76 »

Welcome

Greg Felty

#3 Post by Greg Felty »

Welcome from Michigan.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Graps

#4 Post by Graps »

Another welcome from Michigan. 😋
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#5 Post by Carpdaddy »

Greetings from Kentucky! Glad to have you here, looking forward to to learning more about you, and your addictions in the near future. Got any bows to show off?

Grizzly

#6 Post by Grizzly »

Welcome from Central Illinois. Pa can be a long state when I headed back to the Catskills of NY or Northern NJ and the tri-state area. Looks like you've got some State Land to hunt not too far away.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

White Falcon

#7 Post by White Falcon »

Welcome from TX. ! I lived in Monroeville Pa. when I was a kid.

PAStickshooter

#8 Post by PAStickshooter »

Thanks for the hearty welcome! I'm suffering from learning the ropes here currently. Michigan guys love your State fished the Pere Marquette a couple of times loved the trip. I do have some pics to post if I van figure out how to send a pic. 😥

Graps

#9 Post by Graps »

We're glad to have you here. Hope you jump in here often, and if there's anything we can help you with, don't hesitate to ask.
We have a couple of smart computer people on here that might be able to help with the pictures.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Graps

#10 Post by Graps »

This thread might help you with the pictures.
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=3177

Return to “New Member Check In”