Just got here

Sean

Just got here

#1 Post by Sean »

I just got here and I am in shock.
I got signed in and seeing I like making stuff with leather I started looking at the crafted things in the leather crafting section.
I'm embarrassed to say the least after seeing the things that have been made by some of these members. Especially The guy that makes the bags and stuff that have so many different colors and textures.
Sorry but I need to catch my breath, I'm a little apprehensive to look at some of the other categories right now, I think I'll go to bed now and try getting on here tomorrow night.
But I do want to say hi to all on here.

Graps

Re: Just got here

#2 Post by Graps »

Welcome from north of you in Michigan.
I'm sure you will be just fine here.
Hope to see you here often.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Grizzly

#3 Post by Grizzly »

Hi, welcome from the middle of Illinois. Back in the 90's, they used to send us up to Grand Rapids for a few days of training a few times a year. I used to love the large Sporting Goods Stores up there and around the state. They reminded me of the '50s and '60s. I've come home with a few fishing poles and other items you just can't find down here. I remember after one class going straight south with a new pole and spotting a lake. The wife and I fished until dark and then remembered how far we still had to drive :shock:
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

stumper

#4 Post by stumper »

Sean I totally understand how you feel, but no need to be embarrassed. I am not much of a Craftsman either and these guys do some amazing work. But you do craft some leather works and I'm sure these guys all started out simple as well. Jump in ask questions and I'm sure before long your products will start to look like theirs. As impressive as their products are, these people just as friendly as they are talented and there's a wealth of information for those who ask.

Welcome from the Bayou.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#5 Post by Carpdaddy »

A big country welcome from Ky.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#6 Post by Captainkirk »

Welcome Sean...don't be intimidated by the craftsmen on here. They are the greatest guys on Earth and will bend over backwards to help you or answer questions. Welcome to the campfire; pull up a stump and make it home.
Aim small, miss small!

Elkman
Site Admin

#7 Post by Elkman »

Hey Sean, Welcome from Corvallis Montana.
Calling Elk - Awesome! !€

Sean

#8 Post by Sean »

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody.

Sean

#9 Post by Sean »

I just found the New posts feature on here, that is slick. Saves a lot of looking.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#10 Post by Captainkirk »

Sean wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:26 pm I just found the New posts feature on here, that is slick. Saves a lot of looking.
Yes, and if you use Unread Posts it will filter out everything you've already read as well and include you on threads you've already posted on.
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “New Member Check In”