Hello from Idaho

Salts

Hello from Idaho

#1 Post by Salts »

Hi guys,
I’m out in south central Idaho. Just moving back into hunting in my life. It’s been many years, but I’ve finally have the chance to go again.
Right now I’m planning a turkey hunt with a couple friends. As soon as I started planning the most wonderful think happen. My two young boys came to me and asked me to take them next year.
So here I am, working on relearning old skills I wasn’t to good with before. The motivation is there though. Hunting with my boys next year would be incredible! Maybe it will even persuade my daughter to make a trip with us!

Jamesh76

Re: Hello from Idaho

#2 Post by Jamesh76 »

Welcome.

Elkman
Site Admin

#3 Post by Elkman »

Welcome from Corvallis Montana.

Sounds like many good times to come.
Calling Elk - Awesome! !€

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#4 Post by Carpdaddy »

Welcome from Kentucky. Your post reminds me of how much I miss getting to hunt with my dad. It’s something they will never forget. Thanks for joining.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#5 Post by Captainkirk »

Welcome from Illinois, Lissa! Glad you've joined us!
Aim small, miss small!

Grizzly

#6 Post by Grizzly »

Welcome from Central Illinois.

The only thing I miss about turkey hunting is turkey hunting and probably the ticks. It's fun whether alone or with friends and family. One year we cooked one of the wild Eastern birds in a bag alongside of a Butterball in the oven. While eating that Thanksgiving meal I remembered the taste of how birds tasted back in the 1950's while eating the wild one. Surprisingly, the Butterball tasted more like cardboard. Glad you have joined us. I'll be waiting for your turkey hunt stories and maybe even some photos.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Return to “New Member Check In”