Hello from SoCal

kess

Hello from SoCal

#1 Post by kess »

Greetings! New Member - OLD Timer - I recently purchased a nice 1967 Bear Tamerlane 7EB147 69" 35# Blondie with a factory 6050 Premier Bowsight at a local thrift store - ironically this bow was new the year after I graduated from High School which happens to be the last time I shot a bow and arrow GO BEARCATS! I need to get a string and a couple of arrows...

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Re: Hello from SoCal

#2 Post by Carpdaddy »

Greetings old timer, glad to have you, sounds like you landed on a fine bow!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

Welcome! Oh, my...another Tamerlane fan! See my thread on the history of the Tamerlane if you like:

https://www.tradhunter.com/tradhunter/f ... =28&t=3004

Anyway, glad you found your way back to trad and have stumbled into our camp! Grab a seat, have a cup of coffee and kick off your shoes! We're glad you've joined us! :D
Aim small, miss small!

Grizzly

#4 Post by Grizzly »

Welcome from Central Illinois. My only experience with California was a trip to Oakland in 1967 just before leaving for Hawaii, and then Japan and then my destination, Viet Nam. Boy, that was a long time ago.

I can't think of a better bow to restart your joy of shooting and archery. Welcome and please don't forget to post some pictures of your new recurve. Many a time I thought about spending the money on a fine old Bear target bow. Everyone should have at least one.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Elkman
Site Admin

#5 Post by Elkman »

Welcome from Corvallis, Montana.

Glad to have you here at Tradhunter!
Calling Elk - Awesome! !€

Return to “New Member Check In”