Blasphemy?

The majority of your bowhunting year is spent practicing and/or training. This is the place to discuss it!
Donnie

Re: Blasphemy?

#11 Post by Donnie »

Well... I haven't been here long enough to give an opinion on whether or not you are nuts.... I will leave that up to the wisdom of the senior members here! :lol:

But.... Something to keep in mind is that in most states.... 40 lbs is the minimum lbs for a bow.... and that is for a "Recurve". Over the last 40 years.... there has been so much hype about Feet per second... that it seems that the important topics such as, "How sharp a broad-head is" or "Proper Arrow tuning and placement" have taken a back seat to the pail promise that "speed Kills."

I would suggest that you get your bow set up so that it is "Comfortable" to shoot.... and do whatever it takes to set your bow up (perhaps with gadgetry,) to where you are having a ton of fun shooting!!!! (If we all wanted to be "minimalists".... we would all run around in the woods in Speedos' with a knife between out teeth!!! :o )

The more confident you are with your bow set up.... the more you are going to shoot... and the more "Proficient Hunter" you will become!
Respectfully,

"Donnie"

Graps

#12 Post by Graps »

We'll said Donnie.
As far As if Captiankirk is, well, how do I put it?
I guess as long as he keeps up to date with his meds, he is ok. :roll: :? :shock:
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Donnie

#13 Post by Donnie »

Just remember.... "Some of us are here... because we are all not there!" :lol:
Respectfully,

"Donnie"

Graps

#14 Post by Graps »

I'm suspicious that you might just fit in here. :roll:
But the way, you don't have to be crazy to join this site.
We'll train you... :lol:
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Donnie

#15 Post by Donnie »

It's been my limited observation that "You don't have to be crazy to join this site.... but it helps!" :ugeek:

By the way... thank you!
Respectfully,

"Donnie"

Greg Felty

#16 Post by Greg Felty »

I think i'm the only sane one on here. :shock:
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Donnie

#17 Post by Donnie »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Respectfully,

"Donnie"

Graps

#18 Post by Graps »

Greg Felty wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:26 pm I think i'm the only sane one on here. :shock:
Can we get a second opinion? :?

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#19 Post by Captainkirk »

Greg Felty wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:26 pm I think i'm the only sane one on here. :shock:
Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that, Greg.
If you were really sane, you wouldn't be here at all. Just sayin'. :?
Aim small, miss small!

Greg Felty

#20 Post by Greg Felty »

funny-crazy-quotes-also-insane-is-such-a-mean-word-funny-insane-crazy-jokes-funny-quote-funny-quotes-humor-27-and-funny-crazy-qu.jpg
funny-crazy-quotes-also-insane-is-such-a-mean-word-funny-insane-crazy-jokes-funny-quote-funny-quotes-humor-27-and-funny-crazy-qu.jpg (50.64 KiB) Viewed 111 times
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Return to “Practice/Training”