How many hours per week do you spend shooting?

The majority of your bowhunting year is spent practicing and/or training. This is the place to discuss it!

How many hours per week to you spend shooting?

1-2
3
23%
3-5
6
46%
6-10
1
8%
Other (specify)
3
23%
 
Total votes: 13

Message
Author
User avatar
Grizzly
Posts: 1432
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:06 am

Re: How many hours per week do you spend shooting?

#11 Post by Grizzly » Sun May 06, 2018 10:25 am

What Graps and Carpdaddy said. There are times I'll get on my knees and shoot in the basement. I love the sound of clicking arrows so sometimes I have to shoot longer than other times :lol: :lol:
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

User avatar
dougedwards
Posts: 530
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: How many hours per week do you spend shooting?

#12 Post by dougedwards » Sun May 06, 2018 11:22 am

As many as feels good.

Doug
"Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another."
Ephesians 4:25

User avatar
Shadowhntr
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:47 pm

Re: How many hours per week do you spend shooting?

#13 Post by Shadowhntr » Sun May 06, 2018 3:35 pm

When I am shooting, 3-5 hrs a week.
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Captainkirk
Site Admin
Posts: 11513
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:19 pm

Re: How many hours per week do you spend shooting?

#14 Post by Captainkirk » Mon May 07, 2018 4:53 am

Since hunting season ended, I'm ashamed to say...zero hours per week. :shock:
But the leaves are sprouting quickly and I should have my natural 'privacy screen' back in place by this weekend or so...than it will hopefully be back to an hour a night, 2 or 3 nights a week.
Aim small, miss small!

stumper
Posts: 1901
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:40 pm

Re: How many hours per week do you spend shooting?

#15 Post by stumper » Mon May 07, 2018 3:12 pm

Normally shoot 3 to 4 hours a week. Like today, I practiced about 30 minutes shooting right handed and 45 minutes shooting left.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

User avatar
Graps
Posts: 7673
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:39 pm

Re: How many hours per week do you spend shooting?

#16 Post by Graps » Mon May 07, 2018 4:08 pm

Flemish Dave wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 3:12 pm
Normally shoot 3 to 4 hours a week. Like today, I practiced about 30 minutes shooting right handed and 45 minutes shooting left.
Can't you make up your mind? :roll:
As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong direction.
Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows. Matthew 10:31
=}}}}========€ >

Captainkirk
Site Admin
Posts: 11513
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:19 pm

Re: How many hours per week do you spend shooting?

#17 Post by Captainkirk » Mon May 07, 2018 4:09 pm

Graps wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 4:08 pm
Flemish Dave wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 3:12 pm
Normally shoot 3 to 4 hours a week. Like today, I practiced about 30 minutes shooting right handed and 45 minutes shooting left.
Can't you make up your mind? :roll:
He's training to be Lars Anderson.
Aim small, miss small!

User avatar
Graps
Posts: 7673
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:39 pm

Re: How many hours per week do you spend shooting?

#18 Post by Graps » Mon May 07, 2018 4:27 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong direction.
Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows. Matthew 10:31
=}}}}========€ >

stumper
Posts: 1901
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:40 pm

Re: How many hours per week do you spend shooting?

#19 Post by stumper » Mon May 07, 2018 5:19 pm

Captainkirk wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 4:09 pm
Graps wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 4:08 pm
Flemish Dave wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 3:12 pm
Normally shoot 3 to 4 hours a week. Like today, I practiced about 30 minutes shooting right handed and 45 minutes shooting left.
Can't you make up your mind? :roll:
He's training to be Lars Anderson.
:shock: :?
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

User avatar
Shadowhntr
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:47 pm

Re: How many hours per week do you spend shooting?

#20 Post by Shadowhntr » Mon May 07, 2018 6:11 pm

Im tellin ya boys....behind the back is next! :lol:
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Post Reply

Return to “Practice/Training”