True Confessions

The majority of your bowhunting year is spent practicing and/or training. This is the place to discuss it!
Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: True Confessions

#11 Post by Captainkirk »

Flemish Dave wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:57 pm If only money grew on trees.
Nobody told you?!!!!
Aim small, miss small!

stumper

#12 Post by stumper »

:shock:
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

White Falcon

#13 Post by White Falcon »

My short K Mag.
Attachments
DSCN8571.JPG
DSCN8571.JPG (88.29 KiB) Viewed 427 times

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#14 Post by Captainkirk »

Nice little K-Mag, Grant...and quite familiar looking. :D
They are not supposed to shoot as well as they do, by most accounts. Mine is a keeper, despite the holes and such. Any bow that shoots like that deserves a permanent home.
Aim small, miss small!

White Falcon

#15 Post by White Falcon »

All my short bows shoot good. Better than I can. :)

Grizzly

#16 Post by Grizzly »

Anytime you can hit the spot you were aiming at, it's good. Takes some mental gymnastics to be happy when they all hit in the wrong spot. :roll:
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Graps

#17 Post by Graps »

I have a soft spot for those green K-Mags. :D
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#18 Post by Captainkirk »

Well, the old K-Mag continues to deliver. Maybe not as pin-point as the Elk Seeker, but definitely easier on the shoulder and back muscles. I have zero issues with a 56# hunting bow, but with daily practice sessions usually lasting a half-hour or longer, I need to be in my comfort zone of 45#.
I remain amazed that I never shot this bow after the initial 'shakedown flight', and that it performs so darn well.
Aim small, miss small!

joe harrod1945

#19 Post by joe harrod1945 »

I sure wood like to get one of them but i am left handed.I do not have the money to buy one .had one years ago best recurve bow for me.I used to shoot tight groups with it.why i ever got rid of it i do not know.see them on ebay but afraid i will get burnt.it is something about that bow that opens my eyes like a kid on christmas day.I love the handle the color green.the short limbs 48".

Graps

#20 Post by Graps »

joe harrod1945 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:31 pm it is something about that bow that opens my eyes like a kid on christmas day.I love the handle the color green.the short limbs 48".
Well put. I feel the same way. :D
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Return to “Practice/Training”