Shooting Challenge

The majority of your bowhunting year is spent practicing and/or training. This is the place to discuss it!
Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Re: Shooting Challenge

#41 Post by Carpdaddy »

Elkman wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:43 am
Jamesh76 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:31 pm Looks like elkman may be in the lead?
I don't know about that? I think Tony may be closer. I shouldn't have hung the bow on the arrow. One needs to look at where the arrow is in the target right under the bow. The cap and fletched end make it seem closer.
No way to be positive without a tape measure so I say Tom is the winner. This is new so we are still learning. :geek:

jd-xlt

#42 Post by jd-xlt »

I just qualified for two threads with one shot. My cold shot was10" low and left. Second shot was just 2" straight up. 3rd shot 3" low left. 4th shot just 3/4" low right.

I'll "prove it" with pics from my phone as soon as I figure out how to do that. I downloaded some to my computer, but haven't found a "how to" instruction. Help??!!
"Though our outer nature is wasting away, our inner nature is being renewed day by day,"

stumper

#43 Post by stumper »

I use an app on my phone called lit photo. Resize to 600 by 600 pixels and upload under attachment button below your unfinished post. The attachment button is not available on quick reply.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#44 Post by Carpdaddy »

Re-size pictures, I do 640X480 pixels, then they can be added under attachments below on left. As mentioned, not on quick reply.

Jamesh76

#45 Post by Jamesh76 »

Tomorrow at noon ends this challenge. Being out of town, I dont know what my phone availibility will be. Please determine a winner and keep this going.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#46 Post by Carpdaddy »

Tom and I were both approximately 2” off center of lid, he probably has me a little, so you da man Tom. :) This means you call the shot for next weeks challenge, what’s the call?

Elkman
Site Admin

#47 Post by Elkman »

Carpdaddy wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:05 am Tom and I were both approximately 2” off center of lid

You called it perfect Tony. I left my nail in the target that held my cap. There were only 2 holes in the area of that shot. The other day I put my arrow back in each and it measured right at 2" for each to center.

Not that it really matters, it's all fun, is there such a thing as a tie in this challenge?
Calling Elk - Awesome! !€

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#48 Post by Carpdaddy »

Somebody’s got to call the shot for next week, just as well be you, all just for fun anyway.

Jamesh76

#49 Post by Jamesh76 »

I agree
Unless there is another entry by noon tomorrow
Elkman appears the closest. Let's make sure we all measure and post pic or measurement next week.

Jamesh76

#50 Post by Jamesh76 »

Tom your up call the shot for this week.

Return to “Practice/Training”