Again, thanks James

Did somebody do you right, or go the extra mile? Give them their due respect here! NOTE: this forum is for POSITIVE feedback ONLY. No bashing or negative comments here!!!
jaydee2trad

Again, thanks James

#1 Post by jaydee2trad »

Did a little for James and he did a lot for me. Sent him river cane for arrows and some bamboo to try for backing bows and he sends me not one but 4 bow staves and some wooden shafts. We have quite the crew here on this site. now I am set for a long time on bow and bow staves. But I plan to take my time and do them right. Will always cherish them and the friendship that they represent. It may be another month or two before I feel like working on a bow because of how weak I am from being so sick recently but just knowing that they are there waiting is so awesome. Never dreamed to have a real Osage Orange selfbow and one that I made but now it is happening. How cool is that? Not only that but he has helped me in my board bow builds in so many ways. Thanks again James, you give the Trad guys some really awesome brotherhoodness. May you be blessed in this New Year my Friend. Jerry

Jamesh76

Re: Again, thanks James

#2 Post by Jamesh76 »

Your welcome. Looking forward to your progress with them.

Greg Felty

Re: Again, thanks James

#3 Post by Greg Felty »

James is helping me with a bow. I sure appreciate all of his help. :D :D
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Return to “Kudos”