bow giveaway

Announcements for Great hunts, Traditional Bows and Hunting Gear Giveaways
Forum rules
You must be over the age of 18 to be in hunt draws. If you win a hunt or a Traditional bow you are not eligible to win that category prize again for one year. Good luck.
Graps

Re: bow giveaway

#21 Post by Graps »

Paying attention to what ?
:?
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Tradman

#22 Post by Tradman »

Paying attention? Me ...bua..buaha...buhahahahahaaaa...Thats a good one.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Graps

#23 Post by Graps »

Hay , watch it Larry , I think you spelled that wrong .
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Tradman

#24 Post by Tradman »

:o
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#25 Post by Captainkirk »

Only thing I pay is damn taxes.
Aim small, miss small!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#26 Post by Carpdaddy »

Maybe I will have to do one of those whittle out of a stick bows that's called selfbow, or an even simpler project like a pvc bow. Na; I will just have to post my next build and keep calling roll to make sure you all are watching. :mrgreen:

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#27 Post by Carpdaddy »

By the way triple L; what kind of bow are you giving away? Not that it matters but it does make me curious, a little teaser picture would be nice.

Tradman

#28 Post by Tradman »

Until i learn to build bows on my own i will be giving away bows built by denny mears.Trying to give away the whip bow but not sure i can swing it cost wise every two weeks.google search jerbowden bows if you want a pic.

Tradman

#29 Post by Tradman »

Triple L....haha.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#30 Post by Carpdaddy »

I would think that once would be great, once a year wonderful, once a month unheard of and unexpected, and every two weeks just plum crazy. That won't fit anyones budget! Did you hit the lottery?

Return to “Gear, Bows and Hunt Giveaways”