Bad Kitty!

Links to members' favorite videos posted to You Tube and other social media platforms
White Falcon

Bad Kitty!

#1 Post by White Falcon »

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Bad Kitty!

#2 Post by Captainkirk »

Change of skivvies required after that one! Obviously, the cat was immune to swearing and cursing otherwise it would have turned around a long time ago! Good thing the hiker had the good sense NOT to turn around and skedaddle, as I'm sure he was sorely tempted to. That cat wasn't playing around. All the more reason to CCW when hiking the wilderness, or at least have a hiking staff or something. He's lucky to escape unscathed. :shock:
Aim small, miss small!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

Just re-watched this and it's just as scary as it was the first time.
That cat could have put some serious hurt on that dude.
How does a guy jog backwards like that?
Aim small, miss small!

White Falcon

#4 Post by White Falcon »

Lucky!

Elkman
Site Admin

#5 Post by Elkman »

Wow! That was intense.

I had one put a sneak on me while bow hunting Elk. Just having my bow in my hand gave me slight comfort.
I was trying to pinpoint the location of 2 Bulls that were responding to my cow calls. I don't like to leave the area when calling. Many times I have lost contact with Bulls by moving up and around in hopes of getting in front of them. This particular time I decided to go for it because I was pretty sure where they were going. I decided to go get back on the ridge trail where I could move quickly. After getting to the trail and following it about 100 yards I decided to go back to where I last heard the Bulls. I turned around and here was this big Tom clearly stocking me at about 50 to 60 yards 😳. What do you do? I stood there till he got to about 40 or so and decided I better knock an arrow. I then walked straight at him. He changed his demeanor really quick. We are now at a stand off. I took a few more short steps, he jumped up on a big rock near the trail, looked back at me and then ran off. I waited and watched for a bit, didn't see him and decided to turn back around and go the other direction. Needless to say I never heard or figured out where those Elk went.
Calling Elk - Awesome! !€

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#6 Post by Captainkirk »

Tom, you think that cat knew you had a weapon or was responding to your aggressiveness?
Aim small, miss small!

White Falcon

#7 Post by White Falcon »

Cats to me are like a horse, you can't trust them.

Elkman
Site Admin

#8 Post by Elkman »

I'm pretty sure it was the moving in towards him. That's when he turned and jumped up on the rock. He wasn't acting as aggressive as the one in the video, but he wasn't just casually walking down the trail. The fact that I had something in my hand was also working as some kind of deterrent I would think. He wasn't very hungry I guess.
Calling Elk - Awesome! !€

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#9 Post by Carpdaddy »

They don’t need to show aggression to get my heart rate up, following me would be enough, I would have a hard time looking for Elk or anything else afterwards! And the wash woman probably wouldn’t be happy later!

Return to “Video Vault”