How are you faring?

Check in here for announcements, updates, and other forum news!
Grizzly

Re: How are you faring?

#21 Post by Grizzly »

My young Grandson is working for a man who recently bought a restaurant next to the Lincoln home. He's all certified now to cook and is an enthusiastic worker who can now fill in on any position there including managing. I hope they weather this storm. It's got to be rough on a new business or any business. They are also currently doing carry out.

Fishing sounds like a good idea.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

dougedwards

Re: How are you faring?

#22 Post by dougedwards »

Good here. Disturbed by recent events. My wife, who is suffering from an auto-immune disorder is holding her own. I have n been trout fishing, usually by myself, for recreation and peace of mind. Archery season begins next month but it is still in the 90s every day in Virginia.

Doug
"Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another."
Ephesians 4:25

Return to “Forum Announcements and Updates”