Pets

Anything that has Nothing to do with archery!
Forum rules
No political rants, discussion or arguing.
Graps

Re: Pets

#11 Post by Graps »

AWW , THAT'S SO CUTE . :P
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Crazynate

#12 Post by Crazynate »

Cute dogs. This is our other "kid" Libby Lou we call her. She loves roving the woods with me stump shooting. She's is super protective of our 2 babies too. Gotta love that. Image
Goodnight Chesty Wherever You Are.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#13 Post by Captainkirk »

Anybody got or considering getting a new pet?
I'd love to get a new kitty or puppy, but right now the wife's not having any of that. Can't say I blame her, she's been yearning for a pet-free house a long time...but I think if I give it some time she might change her mind.
Aim small, miss small!

Shadowhntr

#14 Post by Shadowhntr »

Weve lost 2 dogs in 2 years...both approaching older age but plenty of life should have been afforded them. They both died of internal cancers. We have one dog left...the youngster...at age 8, my squirrel dog. Her parents died pretty early as well, both with cancer. The future for her kinda looks bleak. Once she is gone...NO MORE. Me and Mama want to travel and do things, see the country, and relatives. Dogs pin you down worse then any child ever could. People mostly like babies...not many like strange dogs in their house...lol.
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”