Global/World Issues

Anything that has Nothing to do with archery!
Forum rules
No political rants, discussion or arguing.

Is action necessary?

Yes
50%
No
No votes
Undecided/Not sure
50%

Total votes: 4

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Global/World Issues

#1 Post by Captainkirk »

"Little Rocket Man" has really gone over the edge this time:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/1 ... /23249159/

Is it time to shut this guy's pie hole?
Aim small, miss small!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Global/World Issues

#2 Post by Captainkirk »

Aim small, miss small!

Shadowhntr

#3 Post by Shadowhntr »

I went not sure. In light of the recent actions of China towards NK, we'll have to wait and see if Kimmey is as brave when he thinks China isnt in his pocket. No doybt this has brewed a long time, and there does come a time for war. However I feel avoiding it IF possible is best.
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#4 Post by Captainkirk »

Let's read between the lines, people;

“unimaginable strike at an unimaginable time.”

What would/could be an "unimaginable time"? Perhaps, the forthcoming Christmas season in the US?
This is no longer the vague, random mumblings of a blustering blowhard fool. This is a threat by someone with the means to carry it out.
People are still hysterical about the Las Vegas shooting tragedy, wondering how there could have been no warning signs to heed? This crackpot has not only made public his intent, he has threatened the very life of the POTUS and drawn us a road map for all intent and purpose.
Time for Special Forces to get a team in with boots on the ground and take Rocket Man and his cronies for a little boat ride with cement overshoes.
I don't advocate war, BTW. A coup by force is what's needed and let the world hate us later.
Aim small, miss small!

Crazynate

#5 Post by Crazynate »

I'm just happy we have a President that stands behind protecting American citizens again. When I fought overseas after the attacks on September 11th it was nice knowing President Bush had our backs 100%. I know buddy's that are still in that felt like they lost that with the last president and that's sad. I believe Trump has the American citizens back just as much as any of our other patriot presidents from the past. War is never wanted but as long as there is crazy people like rocket man and ISIS we have to be prepared to protect the innocent. But personally I think North Korea doesn't stand a chance in heck against the USA or any of our allies. It's all hype from the crooked media as always. Just my opinion
Goodnight Chesty Wherever You Are.

Jamesh76

#6 Post by Jamesh76 »

Crazynate wrote:I'm just happy we have a President that stands behind protecting American citizens again. When I fought overseas after the attacks on September 11th it was nice knowing President Bush had our backs 100%. I know buddy's that are still in that felt like they lost that with the last president and that's sad. I believe Trump has the American citizens back just as much as any of our other patriot presidents from the past. War is never wanted but as long as there is crazy people like rocket man and ISIS we have to be prepared to protect the innocent. But personally I think North Korea doesn't stand a chance in heck against the USA or any of our allies. It's all hype from the crooked media as always. Just my opinion
Your right on bush having our backs. Nice to have that again.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#7 Post by Captainkirk »

Sounds like we lit up Syria's world over the last week.
This can't be good...
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”