RC ( Rat Control )

Anything that has Nothing to do with archery!
Forum rules
No political rants, discussion or arguing.
Graps

RC ( Rat Control )

#1 Post by Graps »

This is a different way to control rats.
Some good team work.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Graps

Re: RC ( Rat Control )

#2 Post by Graps »

"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Dan

#3 Post by Dan »

Mink are neat critters. I always enjoy seeing them.

Grizzly

#4 Post by Grizzly »

This was my rat control in Viet Nam. I'd pull the bullet, remove some powder to make it quieter and then wax over the powder and add anything I could find. If I could bum some shotgun shells from the gate guards, I'd chop up the buck shot. I even chopped up my dog tag chains and killed them with it - the best load ever - or I'd just put the bullet back in and hope it didn't stick in the bore. No scales over there to measure with. Later, I read you weren't supposed to shoot reduced loads with the magnum powder they were using in that .30 carbine. That stock was almost in a box to mail home, when a friend I'd spent two years with over there asked if he could have it. He was getting ready to go out in the field and how could I say no?
images (3).jpg
images (3).jpg (10.22 KiB) Viewed 88 times
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Shadowhntr

#5 Post by Shadowhntr »

I came on to that fella several years ago on YouTube. He has cool vids. The ones I like best are those where hes trained his mink to hunt down, kill, and retrieve muskrats from water, to the near by pet kennel. If you've never personally witnessed the pure evil ferocity of a muskrat they may not sound like much but let me clue you in. The fights are unreal and the mink always won a fight unless the mrat got away somehow from the minks inexperience. Its something else!
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”